Washington Township Public Library is happy to offer free notary services between 10am and 2pm Monday-Friday with the following stipulations:
- We prefer that you call in advance to ensure the notary is available (908-876-3596).
- You must bring photo identification.
- The form should be filled out but not signed; you must sign in front of the notary.
- If witnesses are required, you must bring them with you.
- Notaries cannot provide legal advice or counseling in regards to documents.
- Notaries reserve the right to decline service.
Traveling? Need to access the Internet and maybe don’t want to use up your data plan? Washington Township Public Library is lending mobile hotspots to Washington Township residents who are 18 years or older. Want more information? Stop by the library or give us a call!
Due to high demand: limit 1 per household per month.
- Wireless Internet access (WiFi)
- Public fax machine
- Public photocopier, which also functions as a flatbed scanner
- 26 public computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office suite.
- 3 public children’s game computers, including one AWE Early Literacy Workstation.