WTPL offers many downloadable eBook & eAudiobook options for township residents. Fiction, Non-Fiction and Reference titles are available for adults, teens and children.
WTPL offers popular magazines that can be downloaded free to your PC, Mac, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, Android™, Kindle Fire™/Fire™ HD, Blackberry®, Windows 8, and Nook® HD/HD+. Zinio offers full-color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from our library’s collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download. Enjoy the most current issues — new issues are released simultaneously with the print edition. Find out more below….
Create a library Zinio Collection account
- Go to the library’s Zinio Collection page. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- Click on “Create New Account” if you don’t already have one. Enter the required information including your library card number, first name, last name, email address and a password and click “Next“
- Once your library collection account is validated, click “Start Reading“
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read in your Zinio.com account.
Install the Zinio Reader App
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free Zinio Reader app. Note: Use the Zinio app ONLY to READ your magazines. Browse and check out new issues of library magazines using a Web browser.
* Zinio Reader app compatibility includes PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire / Kindle Fire HD, Blackberry, WIndows 8 and Nook HD/HD+
eBooks & eAudiobooks (Fiction/Non-Fiction)
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks through the WTPL Cloud Library.
Note: eInk Kindles do not support Cloud titles although Kindle Fire devices ARE compatible via the Cloud Library App.
In the WTPL Cloud Library you can:
- Read on multiple devices – the Cloud Library automatically syncs your books (and where you left off reading) to all of your devices with the Cloud Library.
- Browse shelves by genre and search for eBook and eAudiobook titles.
- Easily download titles through the Cloud website or app to desktops, laptops, tablets, iPads, smartphones and other mobile devices. Easily transfer titles to eReaders such as Nook Simple Touch, Kobo eReader or Sony eReader.
- Take notes and create bookmarks.
Get started with the WTPL Cloud Library App
- Download the Cloud App HERE (use the same email address at sign up to sync your books across your devices). For specific devices, please see the “get the app” menu above.
- Log into the MAIN Cloud with your library card number and pin.
- Browse the WTPL Cloud Library to search, checkout and download eBook/eAudiobooks.
Note: if you are using an e-reader (not a tablet) such as the Nook Simple Touch, Sony eReader or Kobo eReader then you will need to use the PC or Mac app to download the title to your computer and then transfer it with your USB cord. More help is available in the Support section of the Cloud website HERE.