The library is forming a Great Decisions foreign policy discussion group. The group will meet once a month over the coming year to discuss eight critical global issues facing America today.
Topics will include:
- The Future of Europe: Coping with Crisis
- Trade, Jobs and Politics
- Conflict in the South China Sea
- Saudi Arabia in Transition
- U.S. Foreign Policy and Petroleum
- Latin America’s Political Pendulum
- Prospects for Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Nuclear Security: The Enduring Challenge of Nuclear Weapons
To take part, participants will need to purchase the Foreign Policy Association’s Great Decisions 2017 Briefing Book, which the library will be offering at a discounted rate of $20. Those interested in taking part should drop off cash or a check no later than Friday, February 17. The first meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 14 at 7 PM. If you have any questions, please email Will Haggis at firstname.lastname@example.org.